Ugh.. My Husky is Aggressive

Kroush

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my case it's going to be working on my niece's fear of dogs rather than the dogs fear of her. She's uneasy around dogs - no matter what the size - although she does seem to like them. So I think it's an uncertainty she's got, especially if they're hyper.

I won't say everyone in my area are pretty good for dogs but if anyone comes at me with anything stupid like that, I'm gonna have a hard time to keep from laughing at them. :P

omg that pic is just too cute

you can see the devilsh intent in his eyes !!! NOT

that is the sweetest pic of a husky and a baby

the doctor needs to learn his breeds..... shame you are too far away or we could all descend your way with our vicious huskys and the doctor could see the dogs making out with kids lol

Go figure. I think the pediatrician is a cat owner. She was saying how good Labs and Golden retrievers are but Huskies are like Rotties and she said Pit bulls will eat and bury children.

REALLY? :rolleyes:

beautiful picture just 1 question how do pit bulls manage to eat AND bury children surely even if it were true they would only be able do 1 or the other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ugh.. so went to my daughter's check up today and her pediatrician was asking about the dogs my mom has and when she got to my husky (because he's staying with her while I'm in an apartment) athe doctor made this face and said "errrr.." and went to talk about how they're bred for aggression and I was getting pretty mad and told her it's a flaw in the breed to have aggression at all and the most you need to worry about is them being hyper and jumping on kids. Then she had the nerve to say "How many people with huskies do you know?"

205466_1631418831911_1429832526_1242787_6913480_n.jpg

206418_1631419191920_1429832526_1242789_8316697_n.jpg

Please... and she was 6 or 7 weeks old there. She's 6 months now and that dog loves her to death. He won't leave her side and he growls at any dog that gets too close to her. I then showed her a photo on my phone where he was kissing her face. She changed the subject

Don't worry little one I know you can't dial yet :shrug: I'll save you...........:eek: Anyone got the number for childline?:lolman: