Marysville dog back home after police-assisted hand-off

aronoiiel

Awesome!!!

Although I hope the people who took her are seriously charged. She was hurt, and more frightened by the ordeal, I'd say she suffered some sort of abuse (as if kidnapping, or dognapping in this case, wasn't enough) and they're lucky their names aren't in the news. Shows they KNOW they really, really stepped in it and know the backlash is coming.

Glad she was returned. I work with a guy who had his husky pup in his back yard and someone lifted him right out of the yard. That was several years ago and the person was never caught. This little one was lucky. Hopefully those idiots will be punnished.

UPDATE: Didn't want to make a new thread but here's an update for anyone interested. The woman who stole Takoda has been arrested and charged. I personally think this rescue needs a deep investigation if the people that work for them have it in their heads that this kind of crap is ok

http://marysville.komonews.com/news/crime/676689-alleged-dognapper-arrested-despite-huskys-return