Luna's adventure...

Tim

Layla as she was called needed a new home because her owners couldn't cope with her. The daughter was allergic, she ended up being left at the grandparents house and he is disabled and could not walk her. So they brought her to me on Monday and WOW she was crazy! She was very skiddish and would hardly even let us touch her. She put her teeth on me to warn me but she did not bite me...she ran around a bit frantic for a bit but by the end of the night she was asleep on me on the sofa....She is a very strange dog with some odd little habits. As long as you are still and do not move she will rest and sleep and is brilliant, but the moment you move she jumps up and follows you and gets very distressed. I would assume she is afraid we are going to leave her??? She was hardly ever walked from what the guy told me because of his legs. The minute they got to my house I Closed up the castle (lol) and turned them all loose. God did she run...and run..and run..and run! Her and Sookie chased each other for an hour. The owners couldn't believe it. We have called her Luna which she responds to...I don't think she has ever played with another dog because when Sookie and Diesel play fight she stands back and howls at them and just runs back and fourth in a nervous way. I have never seen a dog so panicy and nervous....but if any of my dogs were normal when we got them ....we prob wouldn't have them lol..! We love her already and she seems to love us...and we always wanted a red! She is moulting and this pic was taken the first night at ours...I have more to follow now that she has had a brush. We will keep you updated! Oh ..and all 3 of our girls have the same blue eye and the same brown eye. Is it common that Bi-eyed are always on the same eyes? Blue is left and Brown is right. post-8991-0-16798100-1360592019_thumb.jp

post-5227-1358599314109_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, such a beautiful girl - and so lucky to have found a home with you :yahoo:

Why, oh why, can't we stop at one, or maybe two. Why is it that we all seem to end up saying 'just one more'. One more won't make that much of a difference :rofl:

Good luck with the new addition, I am soooo jealous, she is gorgeous :)

It's one of those situations where u go .."Hmmm do we really want another dog...can we cope with 3 ...can we...can we...can we have her?" lol ...

Wow congrats she's adorable!!!!!

Welcome to the "three" club lol i picked up my third on Monday - FUN isn't it haha x