Luna's adventure...

Tim

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a big day. She went to the vet and to see Karen. She was brilliant in the car. She got the all clear and is in perfect health. A bit underweight but we will sort that out. She has not been eating well since we got her but I will assume she is upset from the move.

She had a lovely time out when we got back though....

r57.jpg

r36.jpg

r33-1.jpg

l13.jpg

r24.jpg

r43.jpg

r11.jpg

I am just dying to get ahold of her with a brush and get all of that mess out of her coat but she hates being brushed and runs from me lol....

awww lol try having some cheese in an enclosed fist so she's really got to nuzzle to get it - and slowly take the brush to her so she associates it with a positive thing :)

Tried that...she jumped over my sofa and onto a table lol....Skiddish ya think? She is alseep here by my feet , I just love this dog to bits already. She follows me everywhere, I can't even go for a wee in peace!

:lolman: know that feeling!!!!

I'm sure given time she'll come round :)

Thanks everyone...I think she is gorgeous. As far as the Abode...it needs work. Most of the building is not even occupied and run down but the majority of it is nice and well kept. There is so much that needs doing on the inside that it's hard to keep the outside up as well!

Thanks everyone...I think she is gorgeous. As far as the Abode...it needs work. Most of the building is not even occupied and run down but the majority of it is nice and well kept. There is so much that needs doing on the inside that it's hard to keep the outside up as well!

I adore old buildings, but I can just imagine how much work is involved in the upkeep and renovation of one.

:clap:

Today was a big day. She went to the vet and to see Karen. She was brilliant in the car. She got the all clear and is in perfect health. A bit underweight but we will sort that out. She has not been eating well since we got her but I will assume she is upset from the move.

She had a lovely time out when we got back though....

r57.jpg

r36.jpg

r33-1.jpg

l13.jpg

r24.jpg

r43.jpg

r11.jpg

Tim,I am only just reading your post.Thanks for bringing her to see me last Thursday.She is a little fox(Sooo Foxy!!).As you say her coat needs a little work,but that's easily sorted.Great to see the pics of them all together!!Only one more to go and you'll be as mad as us!!(And 3 is such an uneven number afterall!!)And Damians face....well,that says it all!!!;)

Karen xx

Rosemary...Luna is crazy but she makes me laugh...she gets on the sofa with me at night and she will literally hug herself around me and sleep on top of me or to my side. She is such a sweety.................I love that DOG to death! I just grab her and squeeze her lol she grunts and goes back to sleep!

Great pics Tim,all your dogs are looking well and Lunas coat is better too.Looks like they all had a fab time!!:)

PS-You need a new signature now!!!;)

Oh Oh, I almost forgot....yes you are right! I think we both need new ones since Lycan and Sookie have changed so much! Get new pics of him!

Luna update.....

She is settling in ...well sort of ! I have never seen such a nervous dog! She is very anxious and seems to think we are going to leave her somewhere? I don't know how to describe it. She will be asleep on the sofa beside me and if I move or if she thinks I am going to get up she will jump up , pin her ears back, and start to pant. Then if I do leave the room she is tearing the floor up behind me. She is very jealous of the other girls as well....Last night I was lying on the sofa with her, and Diesel came over for her nightly cuddle and Luna tries to put her teeth on Diesel to warn her off. She doesn't bite her but the intention is there I think. I tell her off and make her get down when she does it. Her eating habits are just as strange........I am sure in time she will settle as we have only had her 3 weeks. She is crazy as hell on a lead. You can't take her on a decent walk because all she does is rare up on her lead in the air and does flips and all sorts. I am hoping this all sorts itself out in time. It sounds worse than it is I suppose....The Father in law came over and helped us fence in the back of the house and she runs like a " Luna Tic" up to the field......I do know that she is very fond of me and wants to be close to me at all times. The only time she is not under my feet is when she is outside and then she just runs and runs and runs.