Silverstone 04.07.2009

Sarah

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great day too, it was my fourth time, but still as enjoyable as the first.

Sarah's face was a picture when the Renault F1 car came out to do it's demonstration laps, the noise is undescribable.

I deny all accusations of the pit girl pics being for me. Although my comment on the cameraman taking pics of one of them almost made Sarah wet herself, unfortunately as this is a family site what i said is unprintable.

Thanks Marc, Sarah and Matthew we had a brilliant day out and the weather turned out good as well.

Steve

I had a great day too, it was my fourth time, but still as enjoyable as the first.

Sarah's face was a picture when the Renault F1 car came out to do it's demonstration laps, the noise is undescribable.

I deny all accusations of the pit girl pics being for me. Although my comment on the cameraman taking pics of one of them almost made Sarah wet herself, unfortunately as this is a family site what i said is unprintable.

Thanks Marc, Sarah and Matthew we had a brilliant day out and the weather turned out good as well.

Steve

ROFLMA - oh don't i will need a tenna lady again!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Again - I am SOOOO sorry for squirting sun cream in your eye !!:o

Oh Fan bloody tastic!!

Guess who got a speeding ticket on her way to Silverstone GRRRRRRRRRRR 3 points and a 60 fixed penalty - I am not amused

Don't bame me, I didn't even go on the A422, i didn't meet up with you until the A43 BP garage.

Anyway, if i did get caught they'll have to wait to find me because the car isn't registered in my name yet.

Steve

oh the funny thing is.........how fast were you going Sarah...........37?????

I'd be gutted at that speed..........maybe 137.............lol

Don't bame me, I didn't even go on the A422, i didn't meet up with you until the A43 BP garage.

Anyway, if i did get caught they'll have to wait to find me because the car isn't registered in my name yet.

Steve

oh the funny thing is.........how fast were you going Sarah...........37?????

I'd be gutted at that speed..........maybe 137.............lol

It's all your fault cause i knew you were sat waiting for me so i put my foot down :( You owe me 60 - in fact - will just put your name down as the driver - can you PM me your address please?? lol

what makes it worse is that Marc was over the speed limit as well and he DIDNT get caught!! pffttt!!!! :mad:

Oh Fan bloody tastic!!

Guess who got a speeding ticket on her way to Silverstone GRRRRRRRRRRR 3 points and a 60 fixed penalty - I am not amused

Sarah, I know you went to watch fast cars but there aint no need to audition for The Stig lmao

You should get Marc to take the points me thinks!

Sarah, I know you went to watch fast cars but there aint no need to audition for The Stig lmao

You should get Marc to take the points me thinks!

Nah the Stig would look wrong with boobs LOL !!!

Hmmm like y=the idea of marc taking the points :rolleyes:

Nah the Stig would look wrong with boobs LOL !!!

Hmmm like y=the idea of marc taking the points :rolleyes:

good point The Stigess then lol

Jamie and Paul do it! They get the ticket and poor Edwina get lumbered with the points on her licence, luckily she doesnt have to driver herself anywhere!