WELL THE SEARCH STILL CONTINUES...

charleylexilola

Oh no... know how you feeling. When we got Freya our oldest she went through a terrible depression and wouldn't eat, just slept and had terrible separation anxiety. We then introduced Indi as a 8 week old pup, hard to begin with but they are now inseparable and we have just once again takent he plunge and introduced another 8 week old pup :) must be mad :D

thanks gill ill try them...julie im looking to try get another husky or mal upto the age of about two x

Shwa andHuskies in need all have dogs needing a forever home

they have all ages/sexes and will match a dog to you and Keira.

good luck in your search.

hugs to you both:grouphug:

Oh no... know how you feeling. When we got Freya our oldest she went through a terrible depression and wouldn't eat, just slept and had terrible separation anxiety. We then introduced Indi as a 8 week old pup, hard to begin with but they are now inseparable and we have just once again takent he plunge and introduced another 8 week old pup :) must be mad :D

I must have missed the new puppy, so :congrats:We certainly didn't "need" number 3, but it does feel like it evens out things having 2 boys, and the dynamics change quickly!

good luck...i know the feeling, and it took us lots of looks and 3 months to find Jack....and now like crazies we've added number 3. Jack though feels a little left out because he does not have great social skills and the other two are smitten with each other..hope you find a pal.

good luck...i know the feeling, and it took us lots of looks and 3 months to find Jack....and now like crazies we've added number 3. Jack though feels a little left out because he does not have great social skills and the other two are smitten with each other..hope you find a pal.

Know what you mean. we've only had the pup 3 days and Freya is totally ignoring her :( but Indi loves her to bits maybe that means we'll both have to go to 4 :confused:

thanks guys i def gotta find her a mate soon as worried im gonna come home one day and.find the worst :-( some rescues have ruled us out as my son only five x

Since you already have a husky, it seems crazy that they would rule you out, as of course, it's your choice. Success with the first should convince them, though some rescues have strict rules. The rescue we got Andy from refuses to adopt to us again because I questioned their rules and asked hard questions like "Are you going to have the half blind dog seen by an ophthalmologist?" They consider me difficult to deal with because I questioned why they didn't put health issues on the original petfinder ad.