Comments from Husky Camp October 2011

Sarah

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all that came to this years October Husky Camp.

YES it was muddy and rained on and off but you never let it stopped you enjoying yourselves and i must admit I've had some giggles watching some people fall over lol - and i wasn't one of them!!!! woo hoo lol

We were the last to leave and i went around the camp to collect rubbish and there was NONE! To say there was SOOOO many people and dogs there you all tidied up after yourselves and made my job a lot easier - thank you so much xxx

The owner came to talk to us and said we were the 5th rally they had had there this year and our group was by far the best they'd had!!!!!

The auction and raffle were a huge success - i'll update you later on as to how much has been raised this weekend x

There are far too many people to thank but here's just a few:

Chris (Madmonk) and his g/f Jo - for buying in all the food and carrying it down and for cooking the amazing chili and spag bol. and for taking all our things in their van.

Dunc Andy and Chris - for cooking for the thousands!

Linda - for preparing all the items to sell in the shop and all the craft things for the kids.

Dave (Valhalla) for keeping up warm with his Fire skills

The main thank you goes to everyone who came and took part, whether it was your first or 5th time - I hope you had a wonderful experience and hope you can make it to the next camp!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can only reiterate the thanks to the chefs and the excellent quality food. thanks for organising it and thanks @Marc and @Sarah for not throwing in the towel earlier in the year. I for one, really appreciate it! I had a real blast even tho every photo with me in the back ground i look a right pineapple faced cow! lol

big thanks to everybody that was looking for cheeko when she went missing (even though i had put her in the van and forgot lol) you all soon where out of your tents caravans etc thank you

and thanks to louise (marcs daughter) for looking after anarchy MARC buy her a pup

Have you been forgiven yet? lol

and yes @Marc buy your daughter a puppy!!!!! :D

Thankyou to Denise and Stan for not only lending us the tent but putting it up and taking it down for us

Thankyou to Pete for my tattoo, I love it.

Thankyou to Mummy Linda for being so supportive whilst I was having said tattoo done (sarah and suz are rubbish at being supportive!! kept making me laugh)

and thankyou to everyone who made my first camp a wonderful experience, I had a blast and loved meeting all of you.

Roll on next camp! :lovecamp::camping:

Thankyou to Denise and Stan for not only lending us the tent but putting it up and taking it down for us

Thankyou to Mummy Linda for being so supportive whilst I was having said tattoo done (sarah and suz are rubbish at being supportive!! kept making me laugh)

and thankyou to everyone who made my first camp a wonderful experience, I had a blast and loved meeting all of you.

Heyyyyy I didnt laugh AT you, what more do you want ;)

lol i did warn you at the start that i was no good with sympathy :oops: i tried though lol but you were so brave xxxxxxx

this is lou having her tat: i have a vid too that i'll upload later

294291_10150318131921377_596446376_8439081_1356649923_n.jpg

312576_10150318132051377_596446376_8439083_2042832151_n.jpg

296410_10150318132141377_596446376_8439085_1951366011_n.jpg