Comments from Husky Camp October 2011

Sarah

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to everyone who made my 3rd camp wicked

thanks to @Sparks @Tony @Alex @erik and @keath for keeping me laughing

this camp was muddy but i loved seeing old and new faces and as always i had the best time

thanks saz and marc for continuing to organize great events xxxxx

it was good to see you again kells, it was an awesome weekend :D

i can only reiterate the thanks to the chefs and the excellent quality food. thanks for organising it and thanks @Marc and @Sarah for not throwing in the towel earlier in the year. I for one, really appreciate it!

Couldn't agree more, was our first camp and won't be our last - thank you to everyone for making us feel welcome :D

I had a real blast even tho every photo with me in the back ground i look a right pineapple faced cow! lol

isn't that an upside-down ghost @loops ? or should that be vodka-crotch LOL!!

Couldn't agree more, was our first camp and won't be our last - thank you to everyone for making us feel welcome :D

isn't that an upside-down ghost @loops ? or should that be vodka-crotch LOL!!

pmsl yes Mrs Vodka Crotch

For someone like me who has never seen (other than riding past one or two in the car) or touched another husky other than my own Ozzy & Micah, it must be amazing to see so many huskies together. I have now gone over every photo thread at least twice, or maybe three or four times :rolleyes: I have absolutely loved them - thank you to everyone who took the trouble to post, it is awesome :yahoo:

big huge thanks to

@valkyries for lending me a tent even tho it didnt really get used

and a big huge thanks to @KSNS for lending me a sleeping bag

and a huge thanks to every1 else for being so understanding about skyla and for making me feel uber welcome - was awesome to meet all the people i hadnt met b4 n great to see the others again that i already have

cant wait for april camp already! :)

Amy was wearing the blue husky jacket, looked so warm that did, Amy! Seem to remember you had Sakari with you when you had a dog ........ bet your boys wondered what they'd missed when you got home!!

the fleecy one like the ones we had? ah ive seen her in pics then dont remember seeing her tho,