another foster home needed by monday

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Ok so with the help of Pete we have one Husky hopefully sorted.

There is one more who is desperate.

post-4561-0-73119000-1362693773_thumb.jp

Meet Rufus: URGENT TEMPORARY FOSTER HOME NEEDED. Rufus is a 7 yr old akita x mally x husky. He is neutered but not upto date with jabs/wormer/flea treatment. He has to be rehomed due to his owner having a stroke.. He is said to be a loving dog but will escape if given the chance. we believe that he is quite under weight and needs some tlc. no major issues....just typical for the breed.

He has a temporary place in a kennels till Monday.

can anyone help?

If so please phone Rachel Evans from Whiltshire Huskies on 07427734007

Really need to keep him as near to Swindon/Wiltshire as possible. But it is urgent so if you can wherever you live still contact her please.

He looks a beautiful boy.

post-2224-13585995556687_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can keep us on the list for fostering as we dont wont any to be pts they is always a home out there for them some where

thanks how many do you want? lol!!! both rachel and tania have your number. rachel is the one whos dealing with this one.

you can keep us on the list for fostering as we dont wont any to be pts they is always a home out there for them some where

you can be assured we will be in touch again!!! ;)

must admit i get huge satisfaction from fostering and knowing i've helped get a gorgeous furry a new forever home

even though it cuts me up when its time for them to leave:(

must admit i get huge satisfaction from fostering and knowing i've helped get a gorgeous furry a new forever home

I get a huge satisfaction from finding foster homes!

That's why my husband won't let me foster, he says he knows me too well :(

Well done Pete - it's great that you are doing this :)

I did the home check and knew there wouldn't be any problems i know how much Pete and Lou love their dogs and do anything for em although i nearly died when Pete said there was a tarantula loose in the house ( i don't do spiders lol)

omg!! i'd have been out of there like a shot

arachnaphobic (sp!) doesn't come into it :eek:

Really hope rufus finds somewhere - must be so scary for him with his owner having a stroke and now being in kennels :( I think couple of people have offered but think they're too far away to get him to them :(

I get a huge satisfaction from finding foster homes!

Makes me feel good helping out just the little bit that I do! Always willing to help move one if I can :D

I did the home check and knew there wouldn't be any problems i know how much Pete and Lou love their dogs and do anything for em

:wave1:

although i nearly died when Pete said there was a tarantula loose in the house ( i don't do spiders lol)

:doglaugh: