Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK

aronoiiel

LOL - owned! :lolman:

Looks like the buck tried to jump over him, but maybe it misjudged the height or it misjudged the speed at which the biker was moving.

"A mountain biker, of mass m1, travels north at a constant velocity of 10.0 m/s and a buck, of mass 1200kg, travels west at 20.0m/s at a constant velocity. They collide in an inelastic collision and come to a complete stop. Calculate the mass of the mountain biker.

(LOL, I've been doing too much physics...)

LOL - owned! :lolman:

Looks like the buck tried to jump over him, but maybe it misjudged the height or it misjudged the speed at which the biker was moving.

"A mountain biker, of mass m1, travels north at a constant velocity of 10.0 m/s and a buck, of mass 1200kg, travels west at 20.0m/s at a constant velocity. They collide in an inelastic collision and come to a complete stop. Calculate the mass of the mountain biker.

(LOL, I've been doing too much physics...)

And the answer is???? You can't leave the calculation there. LOL

GEEES lol would never expect something like that here thats crazy

"Always wear a helmet, even if there are no cars nearby in a 50km circle around you!" :D

(definitely don't go to the Netherlands then! We can recognise tourist very easily, they're those people on the bicycles with helmets on :whistling:)

Also not related to thread sorry =s

never realised you were from the netherlands!!! my mother is from there she moved here when she was 13 with her mum, dad and brother rest of her family is still there tho she visits every couple of yeahs im hoping to go in a couple years =D

GEEES lol would never expect something like that here thats crazy

Also not related to thread sorry =s

never realised you were from the netherlands!!! my mother is from there she moved here when she was 13 with her mum, dad and brother rest of her family is still there tho she visits every couple of yeahs im hoping to go in a couple years =D

If you do, please give me a call - would love to meet you one day, and I'm sure Glala and Dana would love it too! :)