Need some help for a competition :)

Tanya-Meika&Keeva

Hi guys, i know its a big ask but i need your help to win. Gladstone Cinemas facebook page is having a competition for someone to win 2 Gold Room tickets to see the movie Breaking Dawn when it comes out. All i have to do to win is get the most likes on my comment to the question. The person with the most likes by 5pm today wins. I think the question is, If you were a vampire, what super power would you have? My answer is under the name of Tanya Marcus. I think i'm about the 9th comment down. If you could like it for me i would really appreciate it. :) :) :)

Just to add....Its about 11.30am here if your wondering on the time difference :)

Thank you to everyone that helped me with this competition. I'm so excited cause " I WON!!!! ". I can't thank you enough. I really wanted to win because my sister couldn't afford to buy her ticket and was really sad about it. She has 5 boys and with christmas around the corner things are pretty tight. Every year for the past 3 years we have gone to see the Twilight movies at the Gold Room together with our mum and always look forward to the next years movie. I couldn't afford to buy her ticket as i have just had a vet bill for Keevas desexing. Once again i Thank you :) :)