Crap member

julieandloki

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking i,m going to be a crappy new member, as i,m very shy and find it hard to reply to posts , but am happy to be here and everyone is so lovely and helpful :), and this is a wonderful imformative forum , i have learn,t so much already , please bear with me, i will get there in the end lol

Nah, don't say that-I as well as others were brand new here, but glad you like it here which will make it easier for you to post or reply to posts-you'll get to know this group of friendly Husky-like people on here-they take after their Husky's spirits, some are cheeky, all are friendly-you'll do fine here, don't be hard on yourself! Glad to have you here:up:

Well, apart from agreeing with everyone else, let me offer a suggestion...I too am shy...Which if you read my posts and the frequency you wouldn't believe it, but here's my secret:

I find it is MUCH easier to ramble on about subjects I'm knowledgeable in. MY best subject to soap-box about is usually health. I also dabble in training knowledge as well.

Here's my suggestion to you; say you are an expert/know a lot, in (just listing an example) Dog Food Brands, seek out posts that center around people asking about brands of dog foods, and pros and cons of said brands. It's MUCH easier to be talkative when you know WHAT you're talking about!

Say you specialize in poetry, write a few poems, preferably about dogs, or your love of dogs, and put them on here.

Each member on here is known for SOMETHING they contribute to this forum. As an example, Attila @AttilaVikingsDemon is great at rolling out the welcome wagon, and making people feel comfortable.

@Andy is an expert (I think it's Andy) is great at Photoshopping

@Sarah is known for her gentle heart, and wouldn't hurt a fly!

Basically you'll find your personality will do most of the speaking for you. Until you are comfortable, just stick to subjects you're comfortable and knowledgeable in.

Hope this helps :)

Each member on here is known for SOMETHING they contribute to this forum. As an example, Attila @AttilaVikingsDemon is great at rolling out the welcome wagon, and making people feel comfortable.

@Andy is an expert (I think it's Andy) is great at Photoshopping

@Sarah is known for her gentle heart, and wouldn't hurt a fly!

Basically you'll find your personality will do most of the speaking for you. Until you are comfortable, just stick to subjects you're comfortable and knowledgeable in.

Hope this helps :)

Yep that's me. . . thanx for the compliment. :up:

We value ALL contributions on the forum, great or small.

Sometimes people ramble on at great length for pages, then someone else says it in one sentence.

Join in, if you love Huskies, we'll love you.

OK, let's look at this - 22 post in 4 days ....... some people have joined a year or more & not got there yet!! :P I think you are going great for a "shy" person .... and the more you post, the easier it becomes to ramble on .......... practice makes perfect! :D

And some of us would really know about that rambling on and on and on, wouldn't we????

Thinking i,m going to be a crappy new member, as i,m very shy and find it hard to reply to posts , but am happy to be here and everyone is so lovely and helpful :), and this is a wonderful imformative forum , i have learn,t so much already , please bear with me, i will get there in the end lol

Don't let let them all get to you, crappy new members often work out to be excellent old members ( as opposed to some of the old members we have here already! )

We're a friendly group, generally and the welcome mats rolled out, so you may as well stride down it like you know what you're about!!

Think that maybe I'm here a week or so ahead of you, so fairly new also. If you will bear with me trying to learn, than I will bear with you,ok. lol:)

Time to go and watch tv with Yukon, she likes for me to explain what is going on. :P

LOL awww don't feel that way you'll get there it's unnerving at first joining a forum where everyone is so comfortable with each other but after a little while of hiding in the shadows and popping out every now and then to add to a thread or welcome someone new you'll find your niche. Me I was chatty I think when I first go here but due to work and my fur kids I browse a bit and find something that catches my eye then run off lol.

Quite a few people on here i think have crosses and totally different breeds so I'm sure we can all relate to not feeling like you fit sometimes. It doesn't matter what they are for all furry creatures great and small have some portion of all our hearts in the end :heartbeat: No matter if they are ours or not lol. Best part of this forum in particular is that everyone here loves the fuzzy things of cuteness (or scaly, or spiny, etc) no matter what they are (huskies just take the biggest portion of that cake ^_~)