Need some help, Plz

MyLilGirl_Misty

Burnt toast is charcoal, and charcoal absorbs toxins from the system and helps them pass.

It's very possible that you are overfeeding - not sure how much your feeding, as I don't have a feel for the volume given, with the amount given in grams... I would try cutting back - and switching! I am NOT a fan of Hill's foods! I've found that my Siberians do better on fewer grains, for the most part, especially no corn or soybeans in the kibble. Good luck!

AHAHAHA i feel so stupid right now lol I did not think of the charcoal part

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHA i feel so stupid right now lol I did not think of the charcoal part

I mostly did because I've long given my older dogs activated charcoal to help with tummy troubles. My old dogs have often seemed to have a problem, at times, where it appears they are starting to bloat, which can be fatal. If I give them charcoal, it's generally taken care of the bloating within a few minutes...

I mostly did because I've long given my older dogs activated charcoal to help with tummy troubles. My old dogs have often seemed to have a problem, at times, where it appears they are starting to bloat, which can be fatal. If I give them charcoal, it's generally taken care of the bloating within a few minutes...

I knew about charcoal i just didnt think of burnt toast being charcoal o.O...just one of those dayssssss...