Missed Me?????

Sarah

Nah didn't think so :cheeky:

Since Marc's birthday party i've been really ill with Man flu! Hits women harder trust me.

I've not been able to concentrate for more than a few mins, tried working from home and gave up, couldn't even watch tv, had no energy, and was just generally MEH Even marc has been trying to talk to me to keep me updated as to what's going on and i can't recall anything he's told me as nothing would stick lol

But, am back now and have a mamoth amount of catching up to do - my goodness you lot don't half post a lot!

Happy days - so have i missed anything?

Wondered where you were, but did not want to pry. Glad you are feeling better. "Say, what is man flu?", I asked myself, not wanting others to realize how stoopid I is. So I clicked on this link to find out more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_flu

Wondered where you were, but did not want to pry. Glad you are feeling better. "Say, what is man flu?", I asked myself, not wanting others to realize how stoopid I is. So I clicked on this link to find out more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_flu

Thanks for that link - I may be careless sometimes, but this was one I wasn't even thinking about asking about. Sounded like deadly dangerous territory!!!

hang on @sarah... have you not been on here lately...

DID ANYONE NOTICE ????

:lolman:

lets way up this man flu you say you have...

been ill since Marc's birthday..... late night / loads of drink......... HMmmmmmm

then came Dunc's birthday late night / loads of drink / dress in man body.. HMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

now got man flu ???? :shithappens:

i can see a pattern emerging here..

so my guess is far to much to drink and hungover or your really a man in disguise... !!!