arghhhh driving test!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

they have only gone n bloody cancelled it!!! it was supposed to be in like a couple of weeks now its not till december due to - unforseen circumstances - i am NOT happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have a headache too :(

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :banghead::arghh::angry::rant:

Boo! Sorry it was cancelled Nix. Practice does make perfect though.

Hey- quick question for you. Do you need to take the test using a stick shift/manual transmission? If you do, i do not envy you. I got my license at 17 and I tested in an automatic transmission Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not the easiest thing to parallel park, but I managed to get it done. To this day, I stink at driving shift.

Boo! Sorry it was cancelled Nix. Practice does make perfect though.

Hey- quick question for you. Do you need to take the test using a stick shift/manual transmission? If you do, i do not envy you. I got my license at 17 and I tested in an automatic transmission Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not the easiest thing to parallel park, but I managed to get it done. To this day, I stink at driving shift.

yep im learning in a manual - its not too bad , tho if things go right my first car will be an automatic lol

If you learn and pass your test in an automatic here in the U.K. you can ONLY drive automatics.

If you learn and pass in a Manual/stick shift then you can drive both.

Hey Nix...come on over and get your license next Wednesday...or any Wednesday for that matter...of course you'd have to drive on the right half of the roadway but that should be a minor change up.

LOL - driving on the right side is the only RIGHT way to drive. Haha...pun. :D

Driving tests can be a pain in the butt - wish you luck! Don't be nervous, either...that's how I failed my 2 tests...

If you learn and pass your test in an automatic here in the U.K. you can ONLY drive automatics.

If you learn and pass in a Manual/stick shift then you can drive both.

Considering what I've seen some people do with a stick shift, that actually makes sense to me!!! I've had a couple of automatic's in my life, but I *much* prefer a stick!!