Training Run!

Willow

Looks like you're getting some good training in! Need to get my rig fixed - have been trying to convince myself to take a couple out with the bicycle, but would have to go into town and run on asphalt, as the gravel roads around my house have enough loose, larger gravel that I foresee getting painfully dumped!

Thanks guys!

We definitely can NOT wait for snow! I've been listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies hoping the snow will come faster! :P

sutsibe: I have yet to have a full blown wipe out on the trail with my bike (knock on wood lol). I have been dragged though when I've stopped. The dogs get crazy when we stop and it's kinda hard to hold them with the bike. lol

I have my rig now though so I don't have to go using myself as a human anchor. lol

:dog3:

Thanks guys!

We definitely can NOT wait for snow! I've been listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies hoping the snow will come faster! :P

sutsibe: I have yet to have a full blown wipe out on the trail with my bike (knock on wood lol). I have been dragged though when I've stopped. The dogs get crazy when we stop and it's kinda hard to hold them with the bike. lol

I have my rig now though so I don't have to go using myself as a human anchor. lol

:dog3:

It Snowed here today(the seccond snow of the year)!!! :D...still not enough to break out the sled tho... :(

since my two wipe outs in a row on my bike... i'm still super hesitant to get back on..i went for one run last week but i was so nerveous i was shaking half the time..even tho i fianlly have a helmet. Been running Canicross instead.

:P i'd just watched this clips on facebook....