Duncs 50th Party!!

Marley & Lumikkis Mummy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys, I know the event was funny however I have removed a lot of the images as they are not really appropriate for the forum. Anyone who wishes to see them can do so on facebook but we do have younger members on here who's parents may not be too happy with those lol

Sorry guys, I know the event was funny however I have removed a lot of the images as they are not really appropriate for the forum. Anyone who wishes to see them can do so on facebook but we do have younger members on here who's parents may not be too happy with those lol

Mmmmmm i think i agree with you on this one Marc, but what about the one of the old fat git with spiky hair, if that does not scare the kids nothing will. :whistling:

less of the old and fat and it aint just kids i scare lol

You and Tony both scared my father in-law when you 1st got there and would not come outside :jawdrop: after a word in his shell you all got on like a house on fire and he said "your a great bunch" and as asked if I can print the pictures off for him :) on top of that he wants to come to camp in April :)

post-2387-0-93018800-1364246652_thumb.jp

post-7-13585997856039_thumb.jpg

You and Tony both scared my father in-law when you 1st got there and would not come outside :jawdrop: after a word in his shell you all got on like a house on fire and he said "your a great bunch" and as asked if I can print the pictures off for him :) on top of that he wants to come to camp in April :)

[ATTACH=full]26705[/ATTACH]

LMFAO He was really funny, dancing away and singing hehe. Bless him being scared of Pete and Tony. They are a scary looking pair arent they!

[ATTACH=full]26705[/ATTACH]

omg he wants to come to april - :rofl: