lump on eye

BingBlaze n Skyla

How does it look on the inside of the eyelid? Is it swollen at all in there?

I don't think you need to be too worried unless it starts itching, bothering him in any way or becoming swollen on the inside of the eyelid (in which case it could irritate the cornea), but I'd still ask a vet.

Maybe it's this thing? http://www.doggedhealth.com/diseases-a-symptoms/diseases-a-conditions/chalazion.html

Or a stye?

How does it look on the inside of the eyelid? Is it swollen at all in there?

I don't think you need to be too worried unless it starts itching, bothering him in any way or becoming swollen on the inside of the eyelid (in which case it could irritate the cornea), but I'd still ask a vet.

Maybe it's this thing? http://www.doggedhealth.com/diseases-a-symptoms/diseases-a-conditions/chalazion.html

Or a stye?

no swelling or irritation at all luckily - n he doesnt seem bothered by it at all

that link does sound like thats what it could be - ive not felt it to see if its hard tho - will keep an eye on it i think

thnx

Polee had one on the outside corner of her left eye at camp which went within a day or so and didn't bother her. On Monday I took her to the vets as she got a small lump in the outside corner of her right eye which was a little bigger but again didn't bother her. Vet prescribed meds and eye drops and it's now practically gone

My moms dog Trinity had that. Turned out to be a benign tumor. The surgery he had for it was really simple.

About 6 months time my mom noticed it grew. The first vet she took him to said to just watch for growth. So yeah, just keep an eye on it as you said. Keep taking pictures maybe once a week or once every other week to compare.

My moms dog Trinity had that. Turned out to be a benign tumor. The surgery he had for it was really simple.

About 6 months time my mom noticed it grew. The first vet she took him to said to just watch for growth. So yeah, just keep an eye on it as you said. Keep taking pictures maybe once a week or once every other week to compare.

good idea :) will do thanks

Had a Westie that had something similar. It was a skin tag and we had it removed. Elke, our first Husky also got something similar in her later years. They were sort of like styes or pimples and would eventually "pop".