sex of husky puppy

tinaturtle

I have to agree with smeagle. If the breeder can't tell a female from a male, they most likely know nothing of the genetics involved with breeding and probably don't care. You may end up with a dog that is great, but you could very likely end up with a dog that has problems. I know it's difficult, especially if you have your heart set and if you've seen them. Whatever you decide, good luck.

I have to agree totally with Smeagle and Mazz. This breeder sounds like what we call a back yard breeder in the States. Doesn't sound like a very smart one either. There are red flags all over this "breeder". Run, do not walk to the nearest exit. A true, on the level breeder will either show or work their dogs (maybe both), and have a working knowledge of being able to tell a male from a female. They will also had genetic testing as well as health tests done on the parent dogs prior to breeding to insure the over all health and quality of the breed in general and their pups in particular. Any breeder who does not do these minimal things should be avoided.