Photo attempt all 3! Warning Pic heavy

Liz Jones

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol great pics the second one isnt bad if you edit out the fingers?:doglaugh: 90% of mine are chance shots. The one the other day that won the comp on fb?? Chance shot, went outside and saw them like that ran in got the camera and managed to take ONE shot of it before Storm moved.:doglaugh:

I think they are all great...best to take them in action anyway, candid are always best! Or, take video...then you can pick a freeze frame! They are all so adorable, who's who? And who's the alpha in the pack?:clap::clap::clap:

Freya is the oldest at 3 and she's black and white. Indi is nearly 2 and shes the gey one. Brooke as the baby is just 10 weeks. Freya is very much the alpha but Brooke is testing the boundaries and Indi I'm afraid is the submissive one and gives in to all of them :)