Hello all :)

Pauly/Ziva

post-2387-0-85578500-1364469400_thumb.jp Hey guys,

I thought i would introduce myself to the forum members as i plan on using it alot.

Me and my girlfriend recently got a little husky pup around 3 months ago and his name is Sheldon ( named after the character of Sheldon from the Big Bang theory as he had a mask that made him look like the Green lantern) and so far we are loving having him, he has his off days but at the same time he has excelled all our expectations even going against what we were told about huskies.

so far he has shown alot of intelligence and the ability to be cheeky as anything however he has also been amazing with children and plays with them so happily and at the same time his best friend is my dad's patterdale Terrier which is about a 3rd of the size of Sheldon bearing in mind that Sheldon is currently 5 months old so he still has alot of growing to do.

So yea i just really wanted to say hi and look forward to seeing you all and if anybody could let me know where i could post some pics of us and him let me know :)

Thanking you in advance,

Pauly

post-6195-13585998159511_thumb.jpg

post-6195-135859981606_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyy,

WELCOME.

you are going to get so much love and joy from your furbaby we all have, he will have off days maybe even off weeks! but they cheeky loving side of him will always make up for it, our Kaylo adores kids and people in general, if you go onto the home page and scroll down to photo discussion you can click create thread on the right hand side of the page towards the top if you have any troubles pm me and i'll get my bf to explain he does mine :P

Thank you all :)

So far i think one of our favourite things about him is watching him realise things he likes....so far we have grasped he likes; Snow dogs, Big bang theory, Football ( amazed so far at the fact he likes watching it and not chasing the ball to destroy it ) , long walks of which we have alot of them however he gets so competative when we walk him with my dads patterdale because he has to ALWAYS be just in front of him....He is just amazing us every single day at his ability to do whatever he wants and then mess it up :)

Hiya, Paul welcome to our ever-growing corner of the universe!! Sheldon is gorgeous!! Sounds like you have been bitten by the husky bug!!

Not sure what you had been told about huskies before getting Sheldon, but everything you describe is typical husky - love kids, being at the front for walks, loving, fun, clever - even the mischief! That's why we love 'em so!! :P

Look forward to hearing more about your adventures with Sheldon & seeing him grow from a cute pup into a handsome husky :lovebone:

[ATTACH=full]26890[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]26891[/ATTACH] Hey guys,

I thought i would introduce myself to the forum members as i plan on using it alot.

Me and my girlfriend recently got a little husky pup around 3 months ago and his name is Sheldon ( named after the character of Sheldon from the Big Bang theory as he had a mask that made him look like the Green lantern) and so far we are loving having him, he has his off days but at the same time he has excelled all our expectations even going against what we were told about huskies.

so far he has shown alot of intelligence and the ability to be cheeky as anything however he has also been amazing with children and plays with them so happily and at the same time his best friend is my dad's patterdale Terrier which is about a 3rd of the size of Sheldon bearing in mind that Sheldon is currently 5 months old so he still has alot of growing to do.

So yea i just really wanted to say hi and look forward to seeing you all and if anybody could let me know where i could post some pics of us and him let me know :)

Thanking you in advance,

Pauly

Welcome to the pack! :up:Gorgeous little pup! Likes to watch tv, also:DI see! They really are an intelligent breed, just remember patience when working with your pup. We had a cat named Pikachu (noted your signature:))