The Pawpack Huskies !!. Let's Get Lycan (Again!!)

basketcase687

Poor Lycan always being ganged up on

Sad but so true.Don't think he knows he's a big boy now.Will have to give him a mirror!!!;)

i cant see lycan :/ oh wait u mean that GIANT husky IS lycan! hes gotten sooooooooooooooooo big!!!!

grown into such a gorgeous handsome young man :)

Thank you,he is as big as Sass now and just 7 months old.Still bottom of the pack though for poor Lycan,thanks to old bossy boots Sass!!:rolleyes: Hope for her sake that that will never change :D,but,watch this space.....!!

Great pictures of your gorgeous pack - I also didn't recognize Lycan for a few moments - he's gotten so big! :jawdrop: He is really a handsome dude!

Thanks Gigi,yes I can hardly remember that cute little pup myself these days.He is still a real sweetie though,and oh so gentle and loyal still.On walks he rarely leaves my side.I am so glad I have some vids of him as a pup though,cos that's something I will have forever!!:heartbeat: