Members with opinionated views

Dunc

After again today removing a thread about ( subject does not matter ) the same members think its ok to blast the O/P with there bullshit about what they should and should not be doing when the O/P as not asked you WHY !!!!!!!!!

You know the RULES so why do it you know you are going to get the thread removed start a slanging match end up with staff sending you pm’s tell you to behave.

If you find a thread you don’t like REPORT IT that’s what the thing is there for, if you don’t think its bad enough to report then ignore it but DO-NOT start an opinionated slanging match.

I have been asked to deal with thinks like this in this way as to be NICE to you personally I would sooner just remove any members that brake this rule in future, we will see.

Be warned this as upset me again I will BAN YOU IF IT CARRIES ON.

Just to note, one member has already been banned today through this. If people thought before jumping up and down on peoples heads it wouldnt have happened.

Topic closed