Do yours wear coats when the weathers really bad

julieandloki

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg.lol the suit....at first scrolling down when i saw just his head I thought he was the flying nun.lol.my little man going on 7 weeks i just got him 5 days ago, he is just getting use to the harness....I want to make him a costume for halloween, I thought a lady bug:rolleyes:

My partner complained about the pink collar, pink lead, pink name tag, pink coat for a while I think he's given up now :P

lol i may have to force it on him then lol

Ryn makes it very clear that she does not like clothing of any kind. I pushed my luck at the Howl O Ween party, when she wore an orange and black collar for the event.

She lets me know that she is too dignified to wear anything other than her own beautiful fur.

(Though At three months old, and long before she understood (!), she did wear a Tinkerbell costume for her first Howl O Ween party.)

Fox will wear stuff on walks...beyond that he believes that clothes are some new fangled chew toy...we have a set of doggles for him that he hates...and he puts up such a fuss during the winter when i try to put booties on him that you'd think i was taking toes instead of trying to protect his pads...(loooots of salted sidewalks and roads here once it gets to freezing)

Eponine will let me put things on her with much treating...she believes that clothes, harnesses and anything in her purview is also some new and unique chew toy...though she does tend to ease up a bit once things are on ...again so long as she's not left alone with it (even for a minute)

Hahaha! Nope. Huskies have a natural coat that far exceeds anything humans can make!

The only time I've ever put a coat on a husky was one I clipped, thinking it would help keep her cooler in the summer. The result was that the hair did not grow back!!! She had to wear a winter coat.

I have never bought any clothing for my dogs, they are huskies, made for the weather. I have worked in a large pet store and I have seen first hand the torturous hours people will try clothes on their dogs, especially the little ones and the poor dogs are just looking at their owners, like really? The only thing I have purchased for them for the winter is mukluks to protect their feet from the salt they put down. I don't hate it when people dress their dogs but I would never do it to my dogs. The closest thing Aurora gets to it is when my daughter draps a blanket over her, which she loves and rolls around playing with it...:P