Do yours wear coats when the weathers really bad

julieandloki

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I occationally put bandanas on the girls. Yuri is a fashion victem of my daughter (pic bellow) But no coats, although I am very tempted to get them wellingtons because the mud they tred in from the garden is horendous.... I've been cleaning the floor about 4-5 times a day because I don't want to walk over a mud bath lol

yurimouseava.jpg

He is 100% handsome in his coat!! I wish i could put a coat on neptune but my boyfriend is not for that. I vowed when we get our next pup which will be a female i will make sure to dress her up all the time!! Im so evil, lucky neptune's a male!! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Seriously - the last thing a Siberian Husky should need is any kind of coat. The whole point of the breed is that they can withstand both the arctic cold and the heat of the Siberian summer, while functioning effectively as a sled dog. Their coat is "designed" for this (the result of thousands of years of evolution in conjunction with selective breeding).

Clothing is a human conceit - totally unnecessary from the dog's point of view.