Bikejoring in Croxteth Park

Liz Jones

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi can you advise further... my two are the ones with the red padded harnesses.. have tried the cross back ones but they won't run in them they just sit down :)

you need to get x back, H back (becareful with these if you have boys due to poss rubbing on their boy bits!) or a bikejor harness. the red ones look like xtra-dog harness which is defo not suitable. you need a harness designed for working. have a look at country hounds website.

Also becareful where you are doing this, most places require permits (apologies if you have one). Forestry commission are very strict, they're signs are very clear. they can and do issue on the spot fines. always check with the land owner

well i have a rig and my three will use their julius power harnesses to run with xx fab pic's

i didnt think they were designed for working only walking? I know i would only use x back for full body support however i do know with bikjor it makes a difference due to the angle of the line is different to a rig (I dont bikejor so havnet researched).

The scooter used in the pic doesnt have a bushbow and should do for safety of the dog

i didnt think they were designed for working only walking? I know i would only use x back for full body support however i do know with bikjor it makes a difference due to the angle of the line is different to a rig (I dont bikejor so havnet researched).

The scooter used in the pic doesnt have a bushbow and should do for safety of the dog

you better have another look as it dose have a bushbow!

ace pics. i have been umming and ahhing about a scooter for over a year. Now i've got the boy dog too i wondered whether to scooter, bike or a bit of both.. the only problem is the bird.. she dislikes being dragged along by him so she'll prob sit on her butt in protest lol

ace pics. i have been umming and ahhing about a scooter for over a year. Now i've got the boy dog too i wondered whether to scooter, bike or a bit of both.. the only problem is the bird.. she dislikes being dragged along by him so she'll prob sit on her butt in protest lol

come down next sat you can try with mine

What a fab thing to do!.Haven't got a clue myself about what is the right equipment etc,but looks like you all had fun.:)Bet you had fun cleaning them up after too!!:rolleyes:.BTW Liz,you have 3 really stunning huskies too:heartbeat: