1 hour

Dunc

If you could live 1 hour of your live again what would it be ???????????

We all know your going to say the birth of my child or my wedding day but no we don't want them think times of you live things you have seen or things you have done ..............

I will start I was on holiday in Egypt in the middle of the dessert up a mountain of all things it was about 8pm and from where I was you could see nothing for as far as the eye could see, I sat there for a good hour watching the sun go down and I think it was the happiest most relaxing hour I have ever had :) The picture is from that hour :)

post-9099-0-83136200-1365069472_thumb.jp.JPG]

Feel free to put more than One hour :)

post-7-13585998920322_thumb.jpg

That's easy :)

My daughter is dyslexic - in Grade 7 her teacher told us she would never finish school in a 'normal' school and should go to a Technical school and learn a skill. She refused. We enrolled her into a private high school. We couldn't afford it, but we made it work - financially it was the most difficult five years of our life, and for my daughter, the most challenging and rewarding of her life. When she matriculated she matriculated with a univeristy exemption and received the school trophy which is awarded to the one student in the entire school who excelled over and above what is expected of him/her. That was without doubt the proudest day of my life - and according to my daughter the most embarrassing in her life - if I could re-live any hour, her receiving that trophy would be mine.

When my father was dying I was given the task of informing my siblings and as a result I missed his passing. This is the biggest regret of my life to date as I would of liked to have told him how much I loved him despite our volatile relationship.

When my father was dying I was given the task of informing my siblings and as a result I missed his passing. This is the biggest regret of my life to date as I would of liked to have told him how much I loved him despite our volatile relationship.

:grouphug:

For me, one of the most amazing hours I ever spent was free-climbing (ie no ropes) a route called "Pink Void" on Slab Cove, Baggy Point at Croyde in North Devon. It wasn't a particularly hard climb (HVS4c for those who climb) but the fact that there was a lot of loose rock and the exposure of a 300 foot seacliff made it an amazing adrenaline fuelled adventure. We were so high when we reached the top that I swear our feet never touched the ground once during the walk back to the Thatched Barn for a crab salad and a pint or several!

Baggy Point (Pink Void climbs the main slab to the right of the picture)

Baggy.jpg

mine is fairly boring compared to some of yours ..especially Dunc or Mick's ..

but i have 2 . when as a kid being up the top of the Schilthorn mountain in Switzerland.. it was the first time i had experienced a view that was so beautifull & fantastic.

the other is the hour before i had my first ever smoke.... would have def changed that hour.

Im sorry if this upsets anyone or grosses them out.....

Mine would be one of my scans that I had when pregnant with Nicole. I had a pretty hard time with Nicole in my pregnancy, I had problems with bleeding and was in a wheelchair ect.... I had previously lost 3 babies which was heartbreaking.

I had started with bleeding again one saturday night but this time it was pretty bad. I was convinced I had lost her too and I lay and sobbed my heart out. I went to the hospital and they couldnt scan me so I had to wait till the Monday, I sobbed all weekend, I sobbed until my eyes were sore and my throat hurt.

I went on the monday and was expecting the worse. It took them about an hour to scan me because I was so distraught but the moment they put that scanner on me I saw a tiny little beating heart and I have to say, even more so than the births of my children it was the best moment ever. The lady then showed me everything about her, from her tiny little beating heart to her 10 perfect tiny fingers and toes. It was the best hour ever and as distraught as I was at the beggining I would live that moment when I saw her heartbeat over again.

I know it's a bit more than one hour, but I'd like 9:20pm-11:00pm, Sunday, 13th June 2010 please! BEST time of my life by far.

Download festival, last night, closing performance, main stage. I waited from 12pm that afternoon to make sure I was stood right on the front row where the catwalk ended so I could be as close as possible. It was warm at 12pm so I was wearing a little tank top and shorts, but it started raining and thundering at 3pm and I was absolutely soaked to the skin, freezing like I've never been before, my legs were in agony from standing and not moving for so long, I had bruises and muscle ache from being ruffed around by the croud around me constantly for hours and hours, my camera was ruined, I was tired, hungry, thristy and so many times almost gave up and asked to be carried out by the bouncers but I stuck with it and I cannot even begin to explain how I felt when they finally came on stage as the massive curtain dropped to the floor and the music began. Aerosmith absolutely rocked my world! I was crying for about 3 songs before I could actually get into the music, and even now when I listen to Lovin' In An Elevator I get butterflies, like I can see that curtain drop to the beginning Yeaaahh! all over again.

There's a lot of things that have happened in my life that I've enjoyed and a lot of experiences I've counted down to and looked forward to, but for whatever reason I always hype it up too much and when it finally happens although I AM excited to be there seeing/doing whatever it is it's almost like I've gotten so excited in the build up that I run out. Not with this though - for whatever reason when I saw Aerosmith that day it was more incredible and exciting than I ever imagined.