1st Anniversary of Husky-Owners meet up!

siberian_wolf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an idea on taken from the camping thread - Why not go camping in October and then we can celebrate the forum's birthday properly! ( I can't wait until Easter 2010 to go camping again lol)

Can't go at the end of October though as it's half term and it will be too busy for us to get a quiet field but was thinking about 16th October Friday to Sunday or Friday to Monday or something like that????

I think camping is great idea if we can find site big enough or was you thinking of place we went last time saz? there would be ideal as its on a hill :)

Jules, your like me, im not one for freezing cold but dont forget we have 3 sibes each to huddle with ;) If we were to go I may have spare trousers you can borrow, if you wanted let me now and I will let you know what size they are. I have ski trousers and 2 pairs of winter bike trousers ;)

\umm think i may have found a possible good site for us....not a huge site so we could prob have the whole site.....and there is a barn available for night time or rainy weather!!!! Its in Yorkshire so should be fairly accessible for all, M1 and dual carriage way!

\umm think i may have found a possible good site for us....not a huge site so we could prob have the whole site.....and there is a barn available for night time or rainy weather!!!! Its in Yorkshire so should be fairly accessible for all, M1 and dual carriage way!

NEED A LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he will send u link tonight! Promise!!!! Its all been a bit hectic here last couple of days! Still got page up on laptop at home just so i dont struggle finding it again!!! Any rough ideas on numbers? Who will b in tourer/camper who in tents?