December Video of the Month

Andy

OK guys,

This Months Video challenge is

Vids of your Husky / Huskies greeting people.

How enthusiastic / Slobbery do they get ??

show us.

Good luck all :)

Andy is this the video or the phone comp??

Video. . . wasn't aware that we had a Phone comp ???? :o

sorry typo lmao,

its just that you have used the Photo Prefix....

Ah, ok Changing now. . .DOH !! :facepalm:

fgYBEzbPBmo

You can't get them any happier than this :D:D:D

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about :up:

I just noticed something hilarious! On my video it offered to do an automatic transcription of the video so it can show the subtitles. I found that kinda odd as you can her the huskies more than me. Apparently YouTube agreed with that and decided to translate all the noises THEY made into English!! :doglaugh:

post-8679-0-35003900-1365300069_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-64932600-1365300079_thumb.jp

post-2355-13585999449261_thumb.png

post-2355-13585999449817_thumb.png

I won't be entering this one: Suka's boring when it comes to greetings. Just wags his tail, smells the person, then lies down somewhere close by.

It's the same for Glala and Dana actually. They're boring with everybody else but when they see me they go crazy :eek:

But maybe it's not them but just me instead. Today my colleague had to collect Miskha (the husky) from her home while I waited outside. She was all fine and calm with that but when she got outside and saw me she went totally out of her mind! Jumping to get to me, ears back and howling at me. Wish I had filmed it, lol! Colleague was not amused as she had to hold her lead :D

It's the same for Glala and Dana actually. They're boring with everybody else but when they see me they go crazy :eek:

But maybe it's not them but just me instead. Today my colleague had to collect Miskha (the husky) from her home while I waited outside. She was all fine and calm with that but when she got outside and saw me she went totally out of her mind! Jumping to get to me, ears back and howling at me. Wish I had filmed it, lol! Colleague was not amused as she had to hold her lead :D

obviously huskies love you :D im interested to see if my angel does at camp

• 2 weeks later...