December Photo of the Month

Andy

Awww what about ppl who didn't rescue Can we have a diff theme so we can be part of it tooooo

I think this months is to try and make up for last months puppy theme since a lot of people who adopted their dogs don't have any puppy pictures. So you and me will just have to wait until next month's competition.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this months is to try and make up for last months puppy theme since a lot of people who adopted their dogs don't have any puppy pictures. So you and me will just have to wait until next month's competition.

Exactly :up:

and this shows how many Husky-Owners have given a poor disadvantaged dog a new forever home, and we can see how happy and contented they are now. :)

Exactly :up:

and this shows how many Husky-Owners have given a poor disadvantaged dog a new forever home, and we can see how happy and contented they are now. :)

Surely it would have have been more fair to do the opposite of puppies and go for adult dogs instead.

Cuts a lot of us out of this competition.

Stacey xxx

Surely it would have have been more fair to do the opposite of puppies and go for adult dogs instead.

Cuts a lot of us out of this competition.

Stacey xxx

yes Stacey but a lot were cut out of the last one because they rescued a dog and didnt have puppy pics.

I think its lovely to see all the ones who found their forever homes after all they went through.

Does Zoey not count as a rehome? We didn't pay for her, but we got her from her breeder. She was sold to a lady who returned her 2 weeks later, and her breeder rehomed her to us when she was 14 weeks..

pretty much the same as skyla - poor babies - but skyla was only with her previous owner for a week

keisha addopted at 18 months old, shes our first husky and although shes only been with us for 2 months its like shes always been here, shes out done any expectations i had of her and we love her to bits. im going to add another one of her face when i get it on my comp of my fb, i just love the piccy of her looking out onto the water

keisha2.jpg

i rescued badger about 9 months ago,she come from a family that breed her along with her brother..the family still have badgers brother and mum but felt they didnt have a connection with badger. she is 3 now and still seams to tickle my heart..

here she is relaxing in the grden lol

006-jpg.27927

post-6108-13586000333167_thumb.jpg

think of it - if u will - as a rehoming fee like the rescues have lol - she was supposed to be free but due to circumstance in getting her to me i felt it wasnt fair

doesnt matter anyway tho as pics been removed lol

Was going to put Balto forth as in my eyes he was a real rescue, he was crated for the first 5 months of his life, he had a lot of issues and i know he would have been shipped around and most likey of ended up in a shelter! But incase of the literal sense (shelter only) i'll leave him out lol ....

Great pics so far, gonna be a tough one! :)