How stupid are some people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

OMG i am so wound UP!!!!!

Come home from work, let my boys out in the front garden, driveway gates firmly CLOSED i may add lol

Some woman and her kids are walking down the street and i can hear them talking - oh look at those wolves, so the kid says mum they're not wolves they're huskies - so they stand at the bottom of my drive arguing about my boys so i come out and ask if there's a problem...........Yeah the woman replied, what dogs are they - I said Siberian Huskies.

No they're not they're wolves she shot back at me!!!! WTF??? erm hellooooooo I think i know my own dog thank you very much!!!

I told her this as well, even came out with my Siberian huskies for dummies book but she didn't look amused at the title - i thought it fitted her relatively well (she looked as rough as toast!)

They're wolves your wrong she shouted at me and look at him (pointing to Kimba who's just blown his coat so looks thinner than Kaiser) - i cannot repeat the obscenities that left my mouth at this point, 1. NO ONE slates my boys, 2. I'm female and i'm always right! Needless to say she stormed off in a huff.

I dare her to walk back past my house again!!! :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Sorry but i feel SOOOOO much better for bashing that out on here!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!! :mad: Dont you just hate people that think they are know it alls. We get it all the time where people stop and ask us what breed Grey is then has the cheek to argue with us that he is a wolf and not a Husky( and we are standing thinking who should know..? me- the owner or you- a non sibe owner) :011:

To be honest Iv got so fed up with peoples attitude and wish they didnt come up to me cause one of these days im going to snap at these idiots :cussing:

Sorry guys im turning into such a grump LOL:D

lmao @ Dunc - I agree but should have said:

"Ok then, yes they are wolves, very hungry wolves!......... Do you know what their favourite meat is?.................. COW! so get F'ing running!"

ohhhh gonna remember that for next time LOL

ha Amy!!

What a knobjockey Sarah...

Yep sooo true

hey sarah hows your wolves doing

LOL they are great thanks, currently munching on their tea - turkey leg :D

OMG i am so wound UP!!!!!

Come home from work, let my boys out in the front garden, driveway gates firmly CLOSED i may add lol

Some woman and her kids are walking down the street and i can hear them talking - oh look at those wolves, so the kid says mum they're not wolves they're huskies - so they stand at the bottom of my drive arguing about my boys so i come out and ask if there's a problem...........Yeah the woman replied, what dogs are they - I said Siberian Huskies.

No they're not they're wolves she shot back at me!!!! WTF??? erm hellooooooo I think i know my own dog thank you very much!!!

I told her this as well, even came out with my Siberian huskies for dummies book but she didn't look amused at the title - i thought it fitted her relatively well (she looked as rough as toast!)

They're wolves your wrong she shouted at me and look at him (pointing to Kimba who's just blown his coat so looks thinner than Kaiser) - i cannot repeat the obscenities that left my mouth at this point, 1. NO ONE slates my boys, 2. I'm female and i'm always right! Needless to say she stormed off in a huff.

I dare her to walk back past my house again!!! :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Sorry but i feel SOOOOO much better for bashing that out on here!!

Sigh... I've been mentally preparing for this for almost two years now. I'm thinking I will get that a lot because I will be bringing my husky into a lot of public places. I was prepared for people to argue that Keisha is a wolf because I was training her to be my next guide/service dog. She is black and white though so I thought I might get lucky and people wouldn't think she was, but she started having seizures. She was doing so well, but can't work anymore because it would be too dangerous for both of us. So now I'm getting Duke in Sept. to train. He is gray and white so I've been thinking "here we go..." I know people will argue and I will possibly have more access issues with him than I did with my yellow lab, but it will be well worth it. I chose a Siberian Husky for many reasons and they all far outweigh what anyone who is uneducated about the breed might say!

LOL I think the title of the book was very fitting!