Ahoy

Masja

Hello from Edinburgh :)

Thought I'd post and say hello. Came across the site while looking up more information on my pups bloodline after meeting a guy while walking her today who races. Was telling me loads about her that I didn't even think about!

She is 18 weeks old now and is settling in just great. Training is going really well and she is a joy to have as a pet. I've not owned a dog before however have wanted a Siberian for about 10 years now and always end up in aviemore each year to watch the races. I did a hideous amount of research and contacting various people for more information before finally deciding that she's the dog for me.

Our friend has her brother from last years litter and he is just awesome, so good natured and just a bounding lump of fun! And we contacted the breeder and waited 6 months before we heard anything. She was super shy when we got her but within 24 hours decides that she is now the centre of attention and that everything child or dog MUST play with her!

She's totally changed my life (home being near work and both having to be near a large park) but definitely worth it and I wouldn't change a thing! Can't wait till the colder weather and the snow kicks in (I'm not one for warm days, the colder the better)

Can't upload photos from this but will give you her blog as its easier - http://masjathehusky.wordpress.com/

EDIT added some of your Photos from the blog. :)

Andy (Mod)

20111029-184122.jpg?w=497

20111026-131239.jpg?w=497

20111021-093602.jpg?w=497

20111021-093453.jpg?w=497

20111019-142939.jpg?w=497