Orphaned cougar kittens getting second chance at life

aronoiiel

Warning before reading this article. The circumstances that these two cubs were orphaned in is deplorable and infuriates me. A so called "hunter" killed their mom full well knowing she had cubs. This man is no hunter he is a murderer plain and simple. Don't even get me started on his so called "punishment" the only plus side to the whole thing is a true hunter turned this piece of crap in :mad:

Any self respecting hunter will see a female with young and go the other way it's common freaking sense if nothing else! This man better be darned glad the media has not released his name because he'd be suffering through some of his worst nightmares if I ever found out who he was. I'm so freaking furious at this monster I can't even think straight. Who does this? ! ? ! :banghead::angry::banghead:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133099103.html

Douchebags like that give hunters a bad name. I'm damned glad he got caught and hope they make an example of him. Good on the guy who turned him in!

In Canada, the jackass would have lost his right to hunt for anywhere from 1 to 5+ years, a fine and possibly even imprisonment (though probably not in this case).