maybe adding two more to my pack lol

Sleepys13

So my wife calls me yesterday telling me that the shelter got a husky in and shes gonna go check it out. oh by the way her aunt works at the shelter and thats how she got the heads up on the new husky. any ways she gets there checks it out. then she calls me and says they have a male and a female. they came in together it was a owner surrender. so i told her to put my name down for the male. she says really ur going to split them up so i said fine put my name down for both. she really surprised me when she said to get both. so i went down to the shelter today to check them out and they are gorgeous. im first on the list for both of them so i really think i'll get them just as long as their health check turns out good. which im pretty sure it will. its funny im looking for a 2nd husky and now i might have 3 lol. looks like im gonna look into a bigger suv. heres a few pics i took of them at the shelter. i'll let u guys know if i get them fingers and paws cross.

post-7252-0-00572300-1365364005_thumb.jp

post-5856-13585999761361_thumb.jpg

post-5856-13585999764891_thumb.jpg

post-5856-13585999765969_thumb.jpg

post-5856-13585999767031_thumb.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a gorgeous pair good luck fingers and paws crossed u can give them a great home xx

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.155835,-0.427454

Good luck and fingers and paws crossed here. How long do you think it will be before you will be able to take them home? I know they have each other, but it must be really traumatic for them.

They surpose to have their review on Saturday and then they have to b fixed so I'm thinking end of next week or the beginning of the following week.

Thnx everyone one for ur comments and finger and paws being crossed. I'll keep everyone updated on how things go.