The photo-project that took 6 months

BlueWolf

Just came across this small project I made a few years ago. Don't know why I made it, but it still makes me laugh looking at it again :D

What happens when summer and winter meet each other?

sneeuw-zon1.jpg?w=1024

sneeuw-zon2.jpg?w=1024

sneeuw-zon32.jpg?h=1024

Having snowball fights like this is kinda hard though! You have to wait 6 months for the reaction!

sneeuw-zon4.jpg?w=1024

Brilliant. . . :up:

but I think you have a twin brother and lots of cans of spray snow :P (kidding)

Did you leave some kind of registration marks on the ground so you knew EXACTLY where to take the second photo 6 months later ??

This was made long time ago with the camera I had before my current DSLR. I didn't even had a tripod at that time so I made a very quick (rebuildable) setup for every image. Because of that I was very limited in what kind of pictures I could take. I made a photo of this setup with my mobile and used that later to get everything like it was originally with centimetre precision :D

This was made long time ago with the camera I had before my current DSLR. I didn't even had a tripod at that time so I made a very quick (rebuildable) setup for every image. Because of that I was very limited in what kind of pictures I could take. I made a photo of this setup with my mobile and used that later to get everything like it was originally with centimetre precision :D

Genius. :up:

:wow2: - you're more precise than I'm inclined to be - and it shows! Well done!