Browser's cookie is corrupted -- someone's been nibbling on it.

Removed #5

Al, Maybe you got rats.

or Aliens. . . you're all alone out there in the middle of no-where. . .

who knows what psycho E.T. with Alien tech and big sharp teeth is out there.

erm. . .ahem. . . nibbling on your cookies. . . :P

Well Al. . . I don't think you're gonna get ANY sensible answers from here. . . :yahoo:

I really should have put this in the joke section, but figured this section might also be appropriate ... move if you want to.

Really been trying to figure out why my system seems to be slow ... everything specs out right, but it just seems to drag. Ran across that line in one of the areas I was looking at.

I really should have put this in the joke section, but figured this section might also be appropriate ... move if you want to.

Really been trying to figure out why my system seems to be slow ... everything specs out right, but it just seems to drag. Ran across that line in one of the areas I was looking at.

What kind of internet speeds do you get out there in the wilderness anyhoo ????

That depends upon how fast he's taught his hamsters to row the boat.....

VU6hmgTY76M

:doglaugh:

What kind of internet speeds do you get out there in the wilderness anyhoo ????

3m down / piss poor up! (about 85 up) Yes, I really do have DSL out in the middle of nowhere ....

Had to laugh at the "electric bill" I don't have one - but if I don't get off the system by about 9:00 PM I drain my batteries - solar power.

3m down / piss poor up! (about 85 up) Yes, I really do have DSL out in the middle of nowhere ....

Had to laugh at the "electric bill" I don't have one - but if I don't get off the system by about 9:00 PM I drain my batteries - solar power.

Wow. . self sufficient or wot ?? :up:

So the zombies have overrun the cities, powers down, hospitals closed and you sat out there with smug self satisfying grin on your face thinking. . . "Suckers"