We are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siberian_wolf

2012 is going to be a fun filled year for me!!!

Me and Jamie are getting married, I'm bridesmaid for the first time ever fir a friend getting married next year, going on hol with friends next year, husky festival next year and now to top it off we are moving home!!!!

Sooooo can't wait, the place we are renting now is basically falling down and the landlord doesn't seem pro-active enough to do anything!

We currently live jamies mum and dad and have been looking for own places for a while and with 3 dogs it ain't been easy to find a rental!

About a month ago I was religiously looking on the web for a place and after a simple refresh of the page a new rental came on the page and OMG I fell in love!!!

The place has 6 acres of land which we don't have to maintain as the landlord currently uses part of it which they lease to horse owners but we have loads of space of our own in front of the house which will be great for the boys.

The best part of it is the landlord is fine with the dogs and even likes my idea of starting a dog walking service for the campsite also owned by the landlord and hopefully move into a doggy day care service too :D the campsite is literally a stones throw from our house too ;)

Sounds super! Keep us all posted!

We're also moving soon - in 3 weeks time (only a few miles up the road), but I'm too busy fretting about the furries and the featheries to look forward to it all. I hate moving. :(

This morning I tried packing ornaments and filled 4 boxes in the lounge (from flat - packed), plus bubble wrap and gaffa tape, and Molly insisted on helping me from start to finish. Nightmare. :mad:

God knows what is going to happen on the actual day; my Siamese cat is (I suspect) OCD or on the autistic spectrum, and won't cope well with the change. Molly, on the other hand, will be whizzing around like a 40 kg f'ing ferret all day. And then there is my parakeets. Oh God...this is all going to go horribly wrong. :jawdrop:

Sounds super! Keep us all posted!

We're also moving soon - in 3 weeks time (only a few miles up the road), but I'm too busy fretting about the furries and the featheries to look forward to it all. I hate moving. :(

This morning I tried packing ornaments and filled 4 boxes in the lounge (from flat - packed), plus bubble wrap and gaffa tape, and Molly insisted on helping me from start to finish. Nightmare. :mad:

God knows what is going to happen on the actual day; my Siamese cat is (I suspect) OCD or on the autistic spectrum, and won't cope well with the change. Molly, on the other hand, will be whizzing around like a 40 kg f'ing ferret all day. And then there is my parakeets. Oh God...this is all going to go horribly wrong. :jawdrop:

I ain't a big fan of moving but I literally HATE where we are now!

I'm sure our 3 boys will be stressed when the move happens but you know, these things happen. Of course they're going to get stressed, they don't know what's going on. I will keep things as calm as possible and keep the stress away from them as much as possible and make sure we have loads of fun time with them :)

Thanks everyone I really can't wait to move in and start getting things going (ie securing an area for the boys) :D going to be nice that me and Jamie will have our own space too. There is also a small track / old driveway which will be great for trying out the rig ;) sooooo exciting :D

aw, wow!! What a new opening for you!! Will have to check that campsite out too ;) ;)

Already in plan huni ;)