Police searching for missing 2-year-old Bellevue boy

aronoiiel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i have to say i try not to get too low on petrol for fear of running out in the back of bourke and not wanting crap in the carbs to break the car. Depending where i am, if i dont know when the next petrol station is i will fill up at quarter tank to allow traffic jams and such like. And with young kids in the car i would be nowhere near emoty (and i dont even like kids! lol)

In the comments the question is asked "Why is there no description of the car?" If I were looking for a child who was in a car and that car disappeared *I'd* certainly have a description out there, license plate too!!

This story just has too many unanswered questions to it ....

Hope the kid is found soon and safe!!!

What mother would leave any child in the car out of her sight for 5mins let alone an hour.:mad:

This child was only a baby,what the hell was she thinking???

No forced entry??? no apart from the drivers door the car wasn't locked!!

I hope to God he is found safe and well.....and given to somebody who will look after him properly

Well something don't sound right why would you leave a 2 year old child in a car. Why did it take a hour to get back to the car there must of been houses around near by and why wouldn't you lock all the doors stupid women. I really hope the child is found safe and well

Here's some background information on the parents word simply fail me at this point I really hope this little on is ok wherever he may be :(

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133378413.html

so there was no gas can found and the car started for police?! and they were done for leaving there then 3 month old son in the car in 27 degree weather for 20 mins?! wtf is wrong with these people?! shouldnt be allowed to have kids!!!!

some people should be made to take exams...regardless raising children really is common knowledge! you learn things from your parents, grandparents and people you know who have kids...not to mention, if your struggling there is always help out there...just pick up the phone!

I normally object to CPS jumping on the band wagon - all too often it's the kids who get hurt when some parenting would have done wonders. In this case, If I were the dad I'd have been more than a little upset if someone told me that my ex left my, then, 13 month old in a car in sub freezing weather - yep, I'd have definitely come unglued on her.

Did a little googling:

From the NYTimes the daughter has been taken by CPS. He's willing to take a lie detector test, she isn't - oh?