Police searching for missing 2-year-old Bellevue boy

aronoiiel

Was in the grocery store this evening and our local station playing the elevator music said that the mother was going to be charged...

Just what I want to hear when I'm shopping for food...

Unglued? Hahahaha...that is an understatement...

As for lie detector...I don't remember if they're admissible in court in WA or not...it's one of those things that isn't the same in every state...if it's not admissible in court then...really what's the point? There is however enough fishy off bits here to make one think twice...is she really that stupid...or did she do something? Neither choice seems very promising.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

I really can't believe this...

I actually saw the episode they're talking about (it's on hulu) and yes it's very similar.

The more I hear the harder it is for me to believe the woman (really at this point I'm actually pretty angry that she hasn't been arrested and charged)...I know that if my 2 year old was sick and I ran out of gas....I wouldn't be leaving them in a car on the side of the road for an hour.

Update: Words fail me at the rage I feel about no arrests being made :( This poor boy as much as I hold out hope that he is alive and well it's not looking very good right now :( I don't understand if she is obviously lying why they don't arrest her on at least obstructing the case.

Stephanie I don't have cable what episode are they referring to?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133573263.html

Update: Words fail me at the rage I feel about no arrests being made :( This poor boy as much as I hold out hope that he is alive and well it's not looking very good right now :( I don't understand if she is obviously lying why they don't arrest her on at least obstructing the case.

Stephanie I don't have cable what episode are they referring to?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133573263.html

In the episode they mention a couples child dies...they fake his disappearance by pretending their car was stolen with him in it...when the car and car seat are recovered the child is still missing...for the longest bit of episode its treated like a kidnapping case...

Seems as if the boy hasn't been seen for a while, even before his "disappearance"

http://hosted2.ap.org/txdam/54828a5e8d9d48b7ba8b94ba38a9ef22/Article_2011-11-08-Washington%20Missing%20Toddler/id-84e90fa7c3c847c8be919f100cac9149

I have to agree this doesn't look good and something is very, very odd about this whole damn thing!!!

No one has seen Skye for two weeks.

The judge disallows Julie to see her daughter while granting her father limited visitation.

Julie continues to respond to all questions through her lawyer.

A search and rescue dog found NO traces of Skye outside the car.

The car had 2.2 gallons of gas, it didn't just run out.

She left her phone and purse at home while taking Skye to the hospital.

She has mental problems and has discussed killing her children.

I'm more than a little scared for what they will find. They've begun looking at landfills and transfer stations ... they (the police), also, obviously think something isn't right.

There's raw footage of a police interview - what I find interesting is that the major's head movements don't always agree with his answers.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/RAW-Bellevue--133573353.html

Thanks for posting that I missed it due to work and I really wanted to see that.

oh dear. when i first saw this thread i thought it looked like an american "shannon matthews" case.. She went missing in yorkshire in the last year or so and was susequently found hiding in a divan bed in her uncles house.. I believe the mum and stepdad had hatched a plot (for either financial or media coverage fame benefit) to say she had been kidnapped.. cant remember whether mum went to jail but she went to court. fookin muppet! even tho i dont particularly likr kids i got my fingers crossed for this little guy:(