Goodbye My Love

Nicole

:( well for the people who know , my partner got a job offer and everything in australia which was just too good to turn down. it all happened within months and left us with no time to save money up or get maya her rabbies jag , which she would have to get 6months before leaving , or she'd be in quarenteen for 6months and im sorry i just wasnt doing that to my girl! , it was costing over 3k to ship her over aswell , iv been in two minds as i have so much love for this girl , i have wanted and researched a husky for years and i finally get my baby to have it all go away, it nearly tore my family apart i really didnt want to leave her so please dont judge me for having to say goodbye to her, she has a lovely new owner who has raised GSD's all there life and just lost there dog , she has a lovely big field and everything next to her and i know she will be loved and spoiled , i would not let her go if i didnt beleive this , i gave the couple this website so we can keep in touch and she can always find information on this if they need it. im so upset and crying my eyes out over it but deep down i know it has to happen :( god i feel awful! :( i really hope they sign up and keep me uptodate on my gorjuss girl! she will always have a place in my heart!

Sometimes we gotta do what's right for the dog. There's no shame in that. You found her a great home and made a practical decision - both financially and for her well-being. Saying goodbye is never easy, but at least you can take comfort in knowing she'll be happy!

I have to agree with what the others have said, you have done the right thing by your girl and hopefully the lucky new owners will keep in touch through this site. I hope you can relax knowing she will be well cared for and eventually enjoy the move down under. Very best of luck with the move.

I would be crying as well. Tough, tough decision. You chose with your head, and that is why the heart aches as it does. It will ease with time.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk.

Sounds like you've had a real tough time.

I really feel for you.

I would be heartbroken.

It's really hard to re home a husky,so it's great that you found a new suitable home for her and you can get updates on how she's doing.

In time you will smile again when you see the pics of her and know she is enjoying life.

Sounds like you've had a real tough time.

I really feel for you.

I would be heartbroken.

It's really hard to re home a husky,so it's great that you found a new suitable home for her and you can get updates on how she's doing.

In time you will smile again when you see the pics of her and know she is enjoying life.