Help Needed

Sarah

oh excellent link thanks...have bookmarked this so we can refer to it while we're there :D

added to rep.

Yes, alcohol will most definitely be involved although any unscrupulous pics of me will be deleted lol

whilst having quick brain wave, before it overheats!

Spin the bottle

Card games (poker, 21's, etc etc)

Name that song (you gotta howl the tune like a husky, lmao) - I will have to be VERY disordily drunk for this though

Truth or Dare

Battle of the sexes

Most exotic drink - basically who can mix up the best drink ;)

whilst having quick brain wave, before it overheats!

Spin the bottle

Card games (poker, 21's, etc etc)

Name that song (you gotta howl the tune like a husky, lmao) - I will have to be VERY disordily drunk for this though

Truth or Dare

Battle of the sexes

Most exotic drink - basically who can mix up the best drink ;)

Am liking ALL of these!!!!!!!

It's in Wales from 30th July to 4th August, but if she's not had her jabs would not recommend coming :( Having said that, she will be old enough when we have our next husky-owners meet so something to look forward to!

We're also planning on running a camping trip at least once a year as well, so keep your eyes peeled :D

just spotted another game whilst "browsing" lol

Word Shots - pick a word, any word for that night/day lol, (lets say Husky for example) and then whenever someone says that particular word they must take a drink/shot

and if its drining games your looking for look at this persons collection! http://www.mydrinkinggames.com/

lmao oh yes sammie :)

think for alot of the games we will have to make sure we all have our own shot as we all drink something different (for example Sarah can have vodka in her shot glass and I will have Malibu in mine as I can't drink Vodka, etc etc)

I have another prob with the shot games (very embarissing!) I can't down them in one! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o