Wish me Luck ! - BIKEJORNING - I DID IT!!!

Sarah

Well, it's fairly cool here and has been raining for most of the day, drying up now though so have decided to try my boys out on the bike as my lines etc came the other day.

Would just like to say - if i don't make it back, thank you to everyone for making the site what it is and i love you all xxx

Marc, take care of my boys, boys, take care of marc lol

Hope fully I will be back in one piece later with vids and pictures for you all to no doubt laugh at :party:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's the vids!!!! There was a guy stood with marc who had a dog so my 2 were more interested in having a sniff when i got back lol

As for Marc's turn, we found eventually that they wouldn't run unless i was running in front of them so i've had a bloody good run as well as the boys LOL !!

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

ive decided im gona do it now, where can i get keira a harness from cheap? isha has one, what else do i need ie lines and stuff? thanks sarah for the great idea, i cant take the kids for walks as leah is 4 and tires and shannon is 1 and in a buggy but now i can stick them in the trailer on the back of my bike and we can go together:party:

ive decided im gona do it now, where can i get keira a harness from cheap? isha has one, what else do i need ie lines and stuff? thanks sarah for the great idea, i cant take the kids for walks as leah is 4 and tires and shannon is 1 and in a buggy but now i can stick them in the trailer on the back of my bike and we can go together:party:

I'm not using a racing harness yet, but these are the ones i'm using at the moment....http://www.ezydoguk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24

I haven't got a pic of the lines i use but I got the bike set from here - http://www.adanacsleds.com/ basically, with this set you get a thick bungee cord that splits down to two nylon lines, and a link line that you connect each dog with. It also has a snap clasp that you fit around the frame of the bike....not sure if you can zoom in well to the pics i uploaded earlier?

woop well done saz i wud b well scared 2 do that i do want 2 one day wit Blaze tho think hes big enuf 2 b classed as 2 dogs yet? lol

ps. how do u actually pronouce bikejoring obv i know how 2 pronouce bike lol :P i mean the rest

sorry i spelt it wrong it's bikejorning lol

I think blaze is big enough to be classed as 3 dogs lmao

X back harnesses I use ar Manmat! Having trouble getting a link up to web site but will take a better look tomorrow and put one up!

I need the x back ones, only ran them in their walking harnesses really to try out the lines - need that link Lucy lol

lol ok then so it wud b bike - jorn - ing?

lol he ent that big! - ten months old 2moz :D

yep that's how i pronounce it lol

Great vids sarah!!! :clap: Look like you guys had such fun. I would defo love to try somthing like that with Grey but he would be a bloody nightmare stopping and starting sniffing everything in sight and not to mention having to stop and wee on every 5th bush.

added to Rep :D

Great vids sarah!!! :clap: Look like you guys had such fun. I would defo love to try somthing like that with Grey but he would be a bloody nightmare stopping and starting sniffing everything in sight and not to mention having to stop and wee on every 5th bush.

added to Rep :D

i'm not sure we've done little bits with suka and when he in work mode is really focussed as in people don't even distract him.

huskies are born to run and if allowed to would just run and run and be loving every min