Sutton Meet 12/11/11 - loads of pics!

Taiya Blue and Miko too

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fantastic pics:clap: .......I don't know anyone yet....:(

Marc is there a way we can tag people in the pictures (facebook style) so when the mouse is hovered on the picture a name appears so we can see who it is or would we be entering dodgy ground as regards to privacy,permission and stuff?

LOL - was nice 2 meet u

Thanx!! i was starting to regret the arival of our first husky pup "i say first because iv been told its like an addiction so it probably won't be our last lol" but after going to the meet yesterday im realy looking foward to it i'm even thinking of getting prices for scooters and equiotment needed to race and work it looks like great fun.

Thanx!! i was starting to regret the arival of our first husky pup "i say first because iv been told its like an addiction so it probably won't be our last lol" but after going to the meet yesterday im realy looking foward to it i'm even thinking of getting prices for scooters and equiotment needed to race and work it looks like great fun.

ahaha you have the bug already!!

ahaha yup lol was funny tho!!

yea i got to say it was a great day we both loved it but i did find it very funny how despo "black lab" never barks or makes any sort of noise realy but as soon as we arived at the meet he would not shut up then pulled our friend over and drag him about 4ft that was realy funny :)

yea i got to say it was a great day we both loved it but i did find it very funny how despo "black lab" never barks or makes any sort of noise realy but as soon as we arived at the meet he would not shut up then pulled our friend over and drag him about 4ft that was realy funny :)

lol yup was amusing bless him he must have thought he was the odd one out.

best advice Join Mushers exchange on facebook. great place to get second hand stuff.

lol skyla LOVED despo! anytime he barked she dragged me over to him to see if he was ok n to play with him

Marc is there a way we can tag people in the pictures (facebook style) so when the mouse is hovered on the picture a name appears so we can see who it is or would we be entering dodgy ground as regards to privacy,permission and stuff?

No way of doing that at present Im afraid

Guys it looked like so much fun I wish we could have found you we will have to arrange one soon and we will be there on time this time I think Walsall park would be great it has train station and bus station so easy enough for every one and not far from motorway what you guys think so dissapointed seeing the amazing pics looked like all the huskies had fun though