Liz Jones

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

link not working Liz, message pops up saying

This video contains content from Beggars and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I get the same message

the vid not working for me too:(

copyrighted by beggers and emi. you need to remove the music or use different music.

Had a great day though and wished I could of stayed longer, looking forwrd as usual to next week. I must have one weekend with out crashing or hurting myself, I cut my right shin this week, left shin and knee last week and barely escaped a head on with a tree the week before:eek:

:llama2: I love it.

The vid is great, excellent quality too, I will have to be getting one of those cameras for myself. If Santa is listening Ive been a good boy this year:D

Pete what happened to your spy glasses have they not come yet?

vid looks great looks like it was a good run my helmet cam has come just need to put it on the helmet and hopefully my gear will be here tomoz storm has hurt her foot so hopefully she be right for next weekend

I would love to do that with sky and xero as they have a lot of energy where can i get one of those scooters from harnesess and leads?

There is some very good lines on ebay and xback harnesses, the scooter Pete might have one but there are a few types and best just looking on the web as there are about four or five different styles . I got my equipment from Snowpaws, Nordic Harness for biking and man mat bungee tug line, They do full scooter, harness and line deals also.