Canny Collar

Neil Sletten

There's a few threads around about walk your dog with love harness. I'd link you, but I'm on an application so I can't. You'll find the info you need by searching in threads though.

I've never used a halti and never will. Kissu is one of those huskies who would snap their neck or some form of injury.

Wydwl is also really easy to put on and take off.

We used Halti's on our 3 (very similar in fit and operation to the canny.)

It took a year with them on the Halti in conjunction with one on one loose lead training.

However after a year I was able to have them all back on just a normal half check collar,

and. . . .

I can walk ALL 3 with one hand.

Canny's and Halti's slip over the muzzle and clip around the back of the head, 10 seconds to put on and take off.

MOST dogs do not like the Canny or Halti at first they try to throw jumping and twisting fits trying to get out/away from it.

Please persevere, they get used to it and from then on you get a much less draggy / pully walk.

With the Canny or Halti you can at least walk your pooch without getting a dislocated shoulder.

They are not a permanent solution to pulling, and as said before they help train the dog to a less draggy style of walking.

However they also need to be trained with one on one loose lead training so that you can change over to a normal collar later.

What size for a six + month old???? Or another anti-pull collar / harness that anybody can recommend.

I want something Sasha can still grow into without fear of having to purchase another in a few months...barring she eats another harness when I'm not looking (lil terd)...also looking for fast on & off.

Walk Your Dog with love harness are quick to put on, just go over the head and clip under the legs. Takes less than 5 seconds. Canny Collars are good, but WYDWL harness' are a lot more gentle on a dog and are really effective. Providing her weight isn't on the boarder of a size, the size ranges are very adjustable. For a large dog they can normally have a medium harness to grow in to, or if they're petite, a small will do just fine.

The harness' are 100% money back guaranteed as well, so if you are not satisfied with how well it works, you can get a full refund.

Stacey xxx

Its a coin toss as to how Sasha will be when on a lead. Most of the time shes easy to walk regardless if a collar or harness. Then there are the hyper moments when she tries to dislocate my arm but I have enough strength to keep my arm at my side and use my forearm only to hold her back. My petite wife is another story! I've looked at the Haltis but thought they looked like flimsy crap. I don't believe I've seen any of the Loves around in my local stores...Guess I'll look on Eeeeeeeeeeeebay...:confused:...hmm... I'm better at looking for car, gun and guitar parts vs finding the proper sizes of other things. HECK Worth a try!

Herehere here I GO Ooh Rah!

Thanks folks...I don't care what anybody says...ya'll are good people in my book...:D

Its a coin toss as to how Sasha will be when on a lead. Most of the time shes easy to walk regardless if a collar or harness. Then there are the hyper moments when she tries to dislocate my arm but I have enough strength to keep my arm at my side and use my forearm only to hold her back. My petite wife is another story! I've looked at the Haltis but thought they looked like flimsy crap. I don't believe I've seen any of the Loves around in my local stores...Guess I'll look on Eeeeeeeeeeeebay...:confused:...hmm... I'm better at looking for car, gun and guitar parts vs finding the proper sizes of other things. HECK Worth a try!

Herehere here I GO Ooh Rah!

Thanks folks...I don't care what anybody says...ya'll are good people in my book...:D

get it thru stacey - i dont think u will find them on ebay either

LOL in response to which of the above posts ????

probably in response to not being able to find the walk your dog with love harness on ebay

Crap

they arent expensive - £18 including postage from stacey (cost more if u get them thru the actual site - and if u know how much ur dog weighs , stacey will now which size harness u need - drop her a PM