fight broke out

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so during the day I cannot have them out together but in the evenings we are managing it.

everytime I try to have them out in the day Angel tries to attack her.

Yeasterday afternoon we got them both out and I did a new thing. Everytime Angel went near Mishka and I thought it would kick off or she was trying to circle her I jabbed angel in the side above her back legs and went "AH!" It worked, after a while she left her alone and laid down.

But in the day it just doesnt work on my own.When theres the two of us its a lot easier.

But in the evening when they are both tired they will lie down in the same room and just sleep.

Its managable anyway, its prevention really I spose. Its not ideal but Its liveable. I just have to put up with one of the girls crying when its her turn in the crate.

On a plus side she is doing really well with her night crate training. Only 10 mins of crying now.