Help & Advice Needed

Amarok

Hi Ive just been to the vets about Indiana and having his sugar plums removed as the poor lad has only one in his bag. They told me it would be around £145 to £245 depending how easy it was to find the lost one . Can anyone give me advice on costings etc and is it as important as I have read to have him done ASAP so he wont get the big C later . we are in the stoke on trent area :motorbike:

post-6061-13586001635055_thumb.jpg

Hi Ive just been to the vets about Indiana and having his sugar plums removed as the poor lad has only one in his bag. They told me it would be around £145 to £245 depending how easy it was to find the lost one . Can anyone give me advice on costings etc and is it as important as I have read to have him done ASAP so he wont get the big C later . we are in the stoke on trent area :motorbike:

if you live in the right area and are on benefits you can get dogs trust voucher

our old setter only had 1 and the vet just checked him over at booster time each year and he lived to 14+ years ( we opted not to have hime done due to the drastic effects on their coats when neutered- our previous one was done and resembled a highland cow). But be advised by your own vet and advice from others just pointing out that it's not an automatic definite that they will get cancer in later life just that the risks do go up.

i'd say thats about right. i paid £125 for a normal procedure for a dog under 20kgs. A friend had her dog done with only 1 plum and had to find the other and took them nearly 3hrs...and cost over £200. DEFO get it done asap.