Rok strech Leads

Merlina

Has anyone seen them or used them before? i wonder if i should get them as they seem to be nice, just wanted something easy and quick if i go over the street to grab, special as i am going to walk one of the dogs soon with the pram and bubs in it, so might be even good for more controll if another dog comes past

here is a link of one of ebay ... i like aswell that its streching

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380355885338?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I have a similar lead from Pets At Home. Think its a 3 peaks one :)

I would be very careful with the 3 peaks ones if you have a puller. I bought one for each of my boys and both had to go back because they broke at the seams, luckily they didnt get away but could have been a different story. If you look on the reviews on Pets At Home website its a common fault x

I've been thinking of getting one of these too, just not too sure with the fact that kiz can have times where she's really bad for pulling, especially when she see's another dog she rushes to get over to them

Its hard to compare for a "How safe would you feel", my girls of a pretty average size I'd say (She's around 21kg I'd think now) but still pretty young. She's bolted a few times, and as I haven't invested in a walking belt till she's old enough to run properly I've ran round fields etc. with her with it just wrapped around my wrist & hand and for that I've never been worried its just slowed her down and bounced her back a bit. Normally if she starts to pull I grab the traffic handle and stop her (There seems to be little stretch in this bottom part to me) ONCE however she did really bare down before I had a chance and I'd say she maxed it out to the point id have concern of it being stretched this much, but this was a Medium one so I would think a Large one would be fine if it came to it!

i would only go for a large one as special shadow is now at around 35 kilograms he put quite some weight one over the time we had the pups with not beeing allowed out and sky is just at the 29+ so if then i would buy the large one anyway plus she pulls like a train, can't wait till we start putting them back infront of the scooter and tire them out,lol

Marc was using one of these at the meet, and he was telling me how great they are:

http://www.countryhounds.ie/Product.aspx?ProductID=52&CategoryID=13

They're not the rok ones, but look cool.

Stacey xxx

very similar to what I have http://kisi.co.uk/canicrossline.php