Gggrrrrrrrrr idiots on facebook !!!!

Marley & Lumikkis Mummy

I noticed that a 'friend' had posted on a group on facebook called pets for sale or rehome in Manchester. She was posting to sell a dog she bought 2 WEEKS AGO !!!!

I messaged her and asked her why shes selling him and her reason ?? .............shes downsizing her dogs !!

Her KCS has just had pups and the other one is pregnant and ready to drop. Why do people do it, it infuriates me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Then I go onto this group to have a nosey and saw this ......

(note the names and times are exactly the same) and Dunc removed them - Needless to say she got a peice of my mind AARRGGHHHHHHHH

• wanted in early jan a small puddle puppy or a yorkie or beechion frech inbox me plzzzzzzzz

• i have a 3 year old jack russel free 2 good home white with bits of black got 2 go due 2 health hes good with children other dogs etc plzzzzz let me no i am away for a few days though ring or inbox me 07******034 thanku wen i am back i will get in touch thanku

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmmm got a reply from the one who said she was downsizing her dogs

• KelXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Down sizing my dogs babe lol !! I have TOOOOO Many blank.gif

[*]

370759_535068058_413918185_q.jpg

15 November

Suzanne XXXXXXXXX

• ahhhh right, I thought you only just got him lol

[*]

KelXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• I did lol, I did the impulse buy thing lol!

AARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!:angry2::mouthshut::groan::rollingpin::rollingpin::angry1:

I have loads of groups like that for my area, loads of animals being sold or given away becuase 'they have a new job' the kids are allergic' 'they are pregnant and don't want the pet being around a new baby' they all sell mixed breeds on there for ridiculous prices too, when I was younger mixed breeds used to be free! I got into an argument with a woman before becuase she stated mixed breeds are designer dogs now, people get bored of a dog that doesn't cost much money and that's why dogs are in pounds. I try to avoided putting my opinion in becuase it really riles me up.

The woman I had my sibe from only had her a week becuase her son was 'terrified' of dogs, she knew this before she bought Kira and thought a husky puppy would be a good thing to get him over his fear! so by the time Kira was 12 weeks old I was her fouth owner.

Grr. sorry rant over.

I just can't get into that mindset. I don't understand it. Our girls are our babies, and while my husband isn't quite as fanatical about it as I am, neither of us would ever impulse buy any pet, even a fish. That attitude suggests a failure to accept that a pet is a responsibility, not an object!

LOL at the people who try and sell their pets on FB.

Not onle should cross breeds be free but I believe backyard bred 'purebred' dogs should be too, it annoys me when someone is like 'my dog is a purebred 'this' and they have no idea of the bloodlines.. you don't know if the grandsire was a kelpie or whatever, bleh.

I know of a girl who has gone through 8 dogs in a year, she buys them and then sells them or swaps them for iPhones, Each time there is anew iPhone she sells a dog, now she has no dogs and is currently seeking a give away Husky or Malamute to give to someone as a christmas gift.. um no she wants it so she can swap it or make some money for the new iPhone!!!!!!