Plaque

Kroush

Try the raw marrow bones they have at supermarkets, that wiped it off Seamus' in like a few weeks. Honestly raw works best but I know you've gotta be careful with the baby. Chicken backs/necks and quarters work well.

I don't think they have any here. I've asked every butcher in town and they all get their meats pre cut :(

Echo likes her Nylabones for the most part, but when I really want to make sure she chews them (for example, when I am at work), I soak them in low sodium beef or chicken broth overnight and that definetly makes her way more interested in the bones! And her teeth are sparkly clean :) Just a suggestion to getting him to chew!

I know Suka enjoys gnawing on a good bone (but it had to have meat on it that he just ate...or else he won't touch it.) and that takes care of his plaque.

Another trick I like to do:

Take a bag of Dentastix (the large breed ones). Open the bag. Wait for them to become stale; they become very hard and seem to do a better job at cleaning than when they are soft. They'll do in a pinch if you can't access raw bones.